To use the WhatsApp Chat service you need to install our free plugin from your WordPress Dashboard to configure WhatsApp Chat and/or Web Push Notifications. To download the plugin you can also go to this page. WhatsApp Chat is configurable only from the iurny by indigitall plugin while the configuration of the web push can be done from the plugin and from the indigitall console for advanced features. If you are using the indigitall console to create web push campaigns, continue to use the service as usual.
Watch our Quick Guide Video and discover all information on iurny website.
- In the left side menu, click on Plugins> Add new
- On the right top area, you can type "iurny" into the search box and click on Enter. Then the iurny by indigitall plugin will appear.
- You only need to click on Install Now.
- After installing, please click on Activate.
- Once the plugin is activated, it will appear in the plugin area. Find out and click on Settings.
- Now you can enter into the principal area where you see two tabs, at the left area, to choose the service you want to activate: WhatsApp Chat and/or Web Push.
Activating WhatsApp Chat is very easy. Only you need to click on the left the red button at the right area. Then you can write your phone number including the country code. In the space for the initial message, you can write a short sentence to help the users to start the conversation. For example: Hello, I have a question.
Updated 3 months ago