To use the WhatsApp Chat service you need to install our free plugin from your WordPress Dashboard to configure WhatsApp Chat and/or Web Push Notifications. To download the plugin you can also go to this page. WhatsApp Chat is configurable only from the iurny by indigitall plugin while the configuration of the web push can be done from the plugin and from the indigitall console for advanced features. If you are using the indigitall console to create web push campaigns, continue to use the service as usual.
Watch our Quick Guide Video and discover all information on iurny website.
- In the left side menu, click on Plugins> Add new
- On the right top area, you can type "iurny" into the search box and click on Enter. Then the iurny by indigitall plugin will appear.
- You only need to click on Install Now.
- After installing, please click on Activate.
- Once the plugin is activated, it will appear in the plugin area. Find out and click on Settings.
- After following the 3 easy steps from onboarding area, you can customize your WhatApp Chat and Web Push services. On the top left area, click on the service tab you want to customize. Also you can activate or deactivate them.
On the top right area you have a link to this guide and a button to iurny console where you can customize the advanced features for Web Push service. If your are using web push service (WhatsApp Chat is only configurable from the iurny plugin).
Updated about 1 month ago