Go to Campaigns > inApp/inWeb
On the Existing inApp/inWeb campaigns, you can see all campaigns to see delivery history, edit, clone or remove them. In the top area you can find by their platform (Android, iOS and Web), writing the search-term and by category. Moreover you can filter campaigns by Enabled, Disabled and/or Sheduled message and order the results by Date (ascending & descending) and Name (A-Z & Z-A).
To create a New Campaign, you need to pulse on the button New Campaign inApp/inWeb.
After clicking the New Campaign button, the area to create the notification appears on the screen with these fields:
- Campaign Name - it is visible only for you
- Schema inApp/inWeb - Choosing one previously created in this section
- Background Color - Choosing the background color for your space
- App / Web - At the right area, you can click choosing Web (inWeb) and App (inApp) and then select from the drop-down menu Android, iOS or both and Web.
On the Campaign tab, we have these elements:
In the content area, you see first row types (the structure of design) with 4 options. Then you see the content types to choose what introduce on every row: html code, text, image, button and carousel (slideshow of images to move using directional arrows). With any of these possibilities you can edit several options to make a fabulous inApp/inWeb.
You click on one of the 4 row types, then drag and drop on the inApp/inWeb area to design it. You can use this estructure of rows:
- 1 column (100%)
- 2 columns (50% - 50%)
- 2 columns (25% - 75%)
- 2 columns (75% - 25%)
- 3 columns (33% - 33% - 34%)
You click on one of the 4 content types, then drag and drop on the row/column to design your customized space. Each element has several options to select paddings, margins, borders, background colour, position, border button, padding button and background color button.
- HTML code
Segmenting your audience, you will improve the campaign results. indigitall offers these filters to send the best message for each user.
- Topics: Choosing devices suscribed to and/or devices not subscribed to.
- Geographical filters: Choosing the area previously created in this section
- Device Type: Choosing between mobile phone, tablet or desktop and choosing the browsers (Safari, Opera, Edge, Firefox and Chrome).
Your message can dissapear after a selected number of clicks, viewings and seconds so you have the total control. Moreover you can choose the delivery and expiration dates.
Finally you can finish your campaign pulsing on Save button.
Updated 15 days ago