You will need the Channel key of the project, which is the key that our system uses to identify it, so it is unique for each project.
- Android Studio
- An Android device or emulator with Google Play services installed to run the app
- An iOS device to run the app
This article shows the minimum development that must be done to start using chat.
Our Chat is available through npm.
npm (Node Package Manager) it is a package management system. It consists of a command line client and an online database of public and private packages.
To import the Chat to your project, follow these steps:
- Open the console and position yourself at the root of the project.
$ cd /PATH/TO/YOUR/PROJECT
- Run this line in the console to import the plugin:
$ cordova plugin add indigitall-chat-cordova-plugin
- If it has imported successfully, the following file should be in the path your_app/www/js/web-chat.js. If you can't find it, add it to that path manually by downloading it from here: DOWNLOAD